Thursday, May 4, 2017

My trip to Easter Island

In the summer of 2016 I traveled to Easter Island (for the first time) with my university partner Fran Puelma, that summer also visited the island my friends Francisca Soto and Fernanda CastaƱeda, so we could spend some days with them. The date we traveled (February 7) coincided with TAPATI, which is the party of the Rapa Nui, this party is celebrated the first days of February. 

I stayed two weeks on the island, during that time I had the opportunity to visit the typical places of the island (such as the ceremonial platforms: Ahu Tongariki and Ahu akivi, caves: Ana Kakenga, Ana Kai Tangata, Ana Te Pahu and Ana Te Pora, beaches: Ovahe, Anakena and Pokopoko and volcanoes: Rano Kau, Rano Raraku, Poike and Terevaka), taste local food, visit small islands in a glass bottom boat and snorkel. I had a great time on this vacation and I would visit Rapa Nui again.


No comments:

Post a Comment