Thursday, June 22, 2017

Post 10: Blogging experience

This wasn't the first time I wrote a blog, the first time was 3 years ago when I created a blog to write about my trips, then in ecology we also had to write a blog, but these two were in Spanish, I think that this experience helped me develop my written English, now I can think faster in English and write more fluently. This experience I liked a lot and it was very enriching, the topics we covered were very varied, in each post I could talk a bit about how I felt, the posts I liked the most were "A photograph you like", "My Autobiography" and free -themed posts. I think that writing a blog is a good learning tool that complements the theoretical classes efficiently, from my point of view this modality should be used in all subjects of the university because it's a way of integrating the content of subjects to knowledge . Also nowadays when someone postulates a job, the employers "gloogle" you and thanks to Blogs, they can see that we do not use the internet to publish little relevant things in social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter only , we also use the Blogger platform to write academic topics or topics in other languages.



2 comments:

  1. Learn english writing in our blogs is cool!!! regards (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constanza: I can't see your post 10. Did you upload it?

    ReplyDelete